Friday, January 1, 2010

REVIEW: Ruby Tuesday's

Because I am starving and Cheesecake Factory was way super da busy, we stop by Ruby Tuesday's on 281 for supper.  My #kitchenremodel is still a day or two away from completion.  Once it is complete I will have to stop eating out so much.

Start out with Blue Moon beer in honor of the Blue Moon I missed yesterday.  Ruby Tuesday?  Really?  I mean it's only water spots but come on---the beer glass if full of these spots.  And again, really?  That was the last bottle of Blue Moon beer?  Shame.

The salad bar is well tended and the greens are nice and fresh.  I was thoroughly enjoying my salad when the main entree arrived.  I had to put my steak aside to finish my salad.  It was that tasty.

Ordered the Sirloin Steak with Lobster Mac n' Cheese.  Usually am strictly a rib-eye steak kind of guy but really wanted to try the mac n' cheese and this was the only entree with that combination. 

Steak was a actually tender and juicy but the Lobster Mac n' Cheese was really the centerpiece of this meal.  It had a great flavor and I wish I could have had another serving.

The sides of mashed potatoes and mushrooms were also good and tasted homemade.

I left Ruby Tuesday well sated and will return again soon.  No room for dessert.  Shame, because I really wanted to try the Italian Creme Cake.

4 Stars out of 5.


Posted via email from FoodAndHowToEat: It.

No comments:

Post a Comment